May 15, 2012

What's Cooking Wednesday {5/16/12}

The King's Court IV and Turning The Clock Back have teamed up to create…What's Cooking Wednesday (feel free to grab the button from my right sidebar!)



This is your chance to showcase your recipes each and every week! Just to make things even sweeter each week, post your fabulous recipes for the opportunity to have your recipe featured on What's Cooking Wednesday the following week!!


Our Featured Recipe This Week is:
Fresh Green Beans and New Potatoes (by Miz Helen's Country Cottage)— stop by and say hello!



We encourage you to stop by other blogs and their recipes! Feel free to leave comments for your fellow bloggers too… we just love comments! Also, please DO NOT post your main blog page here, POST RECIPE LINKS ONLY!

10 comments:

Miz Helen said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Fresh Green Bean and New Potatoes, I am honored. I am sharing my Lemon Tart today. Thanks for hosting and have a great week!
Miz Helen

Julie Marling said...

Thanks for hosting! I am already following!

Love for you to add your hop to the directory I am putting together.

http://thebloglogdirectory.blogspot.com/

caroline said...

i posted a liver pate http://gutsyhealth.wordpress.com/2012/05/14/liver-pate/

caroline said...

i posted a liver pate http://gutsyhealth.wordpress.com/2012/05/14/liver-pate/

Mary Sullivan Frasier said...

Morning Christi! I'm sharing my Greek Pasta Salad and the Garlicky Greek Dressing that goes with it. Thanks, as always, for hosting today. Hope you're having a wonderful and blessed week! ~Mary

Jen Blacker said...

Thank you for hosting. This week I shared loaded baked potato fries.

Diane Balch said...

A really nice collection of recipes this week. Thanks for hosting.

Mary Hudak-Collins said...

Prior to my daughter's diagnosis of Celiac and food allergies, things in the kitchen seemed so simple and easy. Once one finds them self on a restricted diet, you find your self being a lot more creative with ingredients to get great tasting meals. Today, I am sharing a gluten and dairy free Broccoli, Rice, and Cheese Casserole. Thank you for hosting!

Kelsey said...

Looks like lots of yummy treats and meals up for grabs! WOOHOO! Thanks for linky!

The Cyclist's Wife said...

Hi, thank you for hosting. This week I'm sharing #3 in my scratch, no-canned ingredient marinara series - Mighty Mushroom. I like to use over-ripe tomatoes from my local farmer's market ($1/lb), make this sauce ahead and freeze it in a mason jar (leave room for expansion) for later use. Enjoy!