May 29, 2012

What's Cooking Wednesday {5/30/12}


The King's Court IV
 and Turning The Clock Back have teamed up to create…What's Cooking Wednesday (feel free to grab the button from my right sidebar!)



This is your chance to showcase your recipes each and every week! Just to make things even sweeter each week, post your fabulous recipes for the opportunity to have your recipe featured on What's Cooking Wednesday the following week!!

Our Featured Recipe This Week is:
How Make Maple Balsamic Reduction (by Beyond the Peel)— stop by and say hello!

We encourage you to stop by other blogs and their recipes! Feel free to leave comments for your fellow bloggers too… we just love comments! Also, please DO NOT post your main blog page here, POST RECIPE LINKS ONLY!


7 comments:

Lyuba @ Will Cook For Smiles said...

Thank you so much for the great party!

Amanda @ Traditional Foods said...

Thanks for hosting! I shared a recipe for green soup from foraged greens along with information on reducing the oxalic acid in the greens to improve mineral absorption.

Amanda @ Traditional Foods said...

I also shared a recipe for sardine salad from my iron site.

Heather Kinnaird said...

happy wednesday

thanks for the mid-week party:)

SkinnyStove.com said...

Thank you for hosting!

Kelly @ SkinnyStove

Jen Blacker said...

Thank you for hosting. This week I shared chipotle ranch dressing. I never did use it on salad, I ended up putting it on bean tacos. I also used it to dip tortilla chips in.

France @ Beyond The Peel said...

Thanks for featuring my video Cristi and thank you for hosting!

I'm sharing a delicious Glazed Beet and Chèvre Bruschetta, a video on How To Julienne Carrots Without Losing Your Fingers, and How To Make Perfect Poached Eggs - Every Time.

Have an amazing day!